MedicOnTheRun
So the adventure continues in Pt. 2 :)

After the awesome dinner i had the previous evening, my outspoken friend brought me out again the day after to meet up with her friends :)
I must say that they are an interesting bunch of really jolly people and that their company was delightful and was an experience to treasure :)
Unfortunately, my poor memory has served to beget me once again by having me forget the name of the restaurant. I will henceforth find a way to get the name correct.
This was what i had for dinner that day.



To the extent of my knowledge it was called pork pan mee, and it was delicious :)
the arrival of it was signaled by the majestic aroma that surrounds freshly made Pan Mee noodles.
You could really smell the fried pork lard and minced pork from afar, which made the anticipation mouth watering at the least.
Once the noodles were on the table, I had difficulty finding time between mouthfuls to do anything other than grab another mouthful. 

The texture of the noodles were smooth, its sauce was light yet tasty, the pork had a wonderfully juicy taste, just the Pan Mee I was looking for to recommend to a friend who would be returning from abroad :) 
To the right are more mouth watering samples from the same shop.

Later that evening however, I noticed some unusual effects the noodles had on me. I became obnoxiously thirsty..
Luckily there was a thirst quencher sold in the 100 yen shop nearby. And it came in the shape of...

However, the thirst quencher while novel in being a 500 ml can of Pepsi, was priced at almost 5 ringgit. I screamed outrage!! wasn't this supposed to be a 100 yen shop??
Only then was i informed that 100yen was only the shop's name.

How Quaint......OTL

Now if you guys will excuse me.. i have to find a place to put this novelty can drink can in a non uncanny position in my room LOLZ
0 Responses